Celtic skipper Callum McGregor has displayed his incredible commitment to the club by penning a new deal that will keep him at Celtic Park until the summer of 2028.
Described by Brendan Rodgers as the “heartbeat” of the team and his “coach on the field” the 30 year old has played a huge part in Celtic’s domestic dominance during his time at Celtic Park and following last season’s treble success has now claimed 20 major honours.
And he’s showing no signs of letting up any time soon!
Elsewhere team-mates Kyogo Furuhashi and Daizen Maeda showed their own intent to be part of the Rodgers Revolution by agreeing new 4-year deals of their own.
Whilst we’re all keen to see new arrivals over the summer it’s great business by the club and lays the foundations for what’s to follow in Rodgers’ second spell as manager.
Tino was joined by James & Paddy for this one as Celtic’s pre-season preparation continues.
ALSO IN THIS EPISODE
- More Big Earners Set To Join McGregor?
- A Classy Farewell Message From Jota
- Celtic Forced to Re-Jig Pre-Season Plans
LINKS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW
HELP US TO GROW THE CELTIC EXCHANGE
- To make sure you don’t miss an episode by Following The Channel For Free on your podcast player of choice.
- Take 30 seconds to Leave Us a Five Star Review on Apple, Spotify or wherever you listen.
- Share this episode with at least one Celtic supporting friend.