International week has seen a stark contrast in spirits on either side of the Glasgow divide, as Celtic embraced the opportunity to pause, reset and regroup following that vital win at Ibrox.
Crucially it’s also given some of our new signings a chance to settle in to their new surroundings before another crucial run of games and they look to nudge their way into Brendan Rodgers’ side.
Three new midfielders have joined in the form of Odin Thiago Holm, Kwon and Paulo Bernardo and the manager now has some big calls to make in that area of the park.
We saw signs at Ibrox that his methods were getting through to the players and with the squad now boosted by the new signings there’s plenty reasons for optimism ahead of the next phase of the campaign.
Elsewhere we provide a focus on Feyenoord as the Bhoys get set for a return to the top table of European football – but can we do enough to make it out of Group E?
Enjoy the latest episode of The Celtic Exchange Weekly as Tino, Mif & James bring you the big talking points from the week in Celtic
ALSO IN THIS EPISODE
- O’Riley Revitalised
- Rodgers Rediscovers His Spark
- Champions Leage Challenges
LINKS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW
- Join Our Free Weekly Newsletter ‘Celtic 3-2-1’
- Go All-In on Celtic This Season With The Celtic Exchange Plus
HELP US TO GROW THE CELTIC EXCHANGE
- Don’t Miss An Episode: Follow The Channel For Free on your podcast player of choice.
- Leave A Review: On Apple, Spotify or wherever you listen.
- Spread The Word: Share this episode with your Celtic network
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices