In our final episode of the season (don’t worry, we’ll be back again in a short couple of weeks) we draw a line under Ange Postecoglou’s exit from the club whilst the search for his replacement gathers pace.
If rumours are to be believed an ex-manager is set for a sensational return to Celtic Park but a variety of candidates continue to be linked – some familiar, some not so much.
With Champions League football to look forward to, a talented first team squad and a healthy summer transfer budget to play with it’s an enviable role for whoever lands the role.
On a far less serious note we also take the opportunity to dish out our “Alternative End of Season Awards” following yet another trophy laden season for the club.
ALSO IN THIS EPISODE
- Michael Nicholson Fires Up The Private Jet
- “I’m Ready To Be Hurt Again”
- Top Moments of the Season
LINKS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW
HELP US TO GROW THE CELTIC EXCHANGE
1. To make sure you don’t miss an episode Follow The Channel For Free on your podcast player of choice.
2. Take 30 seconds to Leave Us a Five Star Review on Apple, Spotify or at The Celtic Exchange website.
3. Join hundreds of other like-minded Celtic supporters and Enjoy Our Free Weekly Newsletter.