In a move that surprised absolutely no one, Celtic confirmed last week that former Chief Executive Peter Lawwell will return to the club as Chairman in 2023.
This is an issue which completely splits opinion amongst the Celtic support.
Many maintain that Peter Lawwell should be nowhere near the club following the failings of the 2020/21 season and his subsequent exit.
Some think the man who presided over 29 trophies, including 13 league titles and a Quadruple Treble can do no wrong.
And others still are somewhere in between!
We take a closer look at Lawwell’s imminent return and what it could mean for the club.
Could it derail the progress Ange is making?
Why wasn’t it announced at the AGM?
And have Celtic failed to read the room once again?
ALSO IN THIS EPISODE:
- A Conversation With Martin O’Neill
- Celtic’s Last Man Standing at the World Cup
- Incoming January Signings Gather Pace
- Can You Name The #MysteryCelt ?
LINKS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW
- Ange’s Responds to Question on Michael Beale
- Sign Up to Listen To Our Exclusive Martin O’Neill Interview For Free
HELP US GROW THE CELTIC EXCHANGE
If you’re enjoying The Celtic Exchange help us to grow the show by following the channel for free on your podcast player of choice – and if you haven’t already done so please take 60 seconds to leave us a five star review.