It’s unusual to come away from Pittodrie with a 3-1 win, with three points in the bag, and with our 100% start to the league campaign intact – and STILL find plenty room for improvement!
But that’s where we find ourselves this week.
That said it’s not hypercritical to suggest that Celtic can and will improve under Brendan Rodgers despite the win in the North East, as they get up to speed with the returning manager’s methods.
A minor knock to Cameron Carter-Vickers highlighted our lack of defensive re-enforcements and though Stephen Welsh performed admirably in his absence it would seem there’s still work to be done there ahead of another crack at the Champions League.
With a little over two weeks left of the transfer window we also discuss if know is the very time to panic, or if we can hold off on our panicking until at least next week!
Tino, Paddy and Marty were on the mics in this latest episode of The Celtic Exchange Weekly.
ALSO IN THIS EPISODE
- Thiago Holm & Yang Play Their Part
- What Will Lagerbielke Bring To The Party?
- Greg Taylor’s Early Season Struggles
LINKS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW
- Join Our Free Weekly Newsletter ‘Celtic 3-2-1’
- Go All-In on Celtic This Season With The Celtic Exchange Plus
HELP US TO GROW THE CELTIC EXCHANGE
- To make sure you don’t miss an episode by Following The Channel For Free on your podcast player of choice.
- Take 30 seconds to Leave Us a Five Star Review on Apple, Spotify or wherever you listen.
- Share this episode with at least one Celtic supporting friend.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices