Following Celtic’s title winning performance at Tynecastle, we explore the dynamic between Ange Postecoglou and Celtic, and how they’re a perfect fit for each other.
His passion, drive, and tactical approach align him perfectly with the club and in a rare display of emotion after the final whistle he spoke of how much managing the Bhoys means to him.
Off the pitch there’s a clear emotional connection for the Australian, and as he continues to tally up the trophy wins the bond between him and the fans grows ever stronger.
If he manages to add one more trophy in the shape of the Scottish Cup in next month’s final then he’ll be granted a place alongside a very exclusive band of Celtic Managers to have secured a domestic treble.
A fitting place for a man who’s revolutionised our club in his short time in Paradise.
ALSO IN THIS EPISODE
- Kyogo Joins the 50 Club
- Joe Hart Already Looking At Next Challenge
- The Celtic Exchange on BBC 5 Live
LINKS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW
HELP US TO GROW THE CELTIC EXCHANGE
- To make sure you don’t miss an episode Follow The Channel For Free on your podcast player of choice.
- Take 30 seconds to Leave Us a Five Star Review on Apple, Spotify or at The Celtic Exchange website.
- Join hundreds of other like-minded Celtic supporters and Enjoy Our Free Weekly Newsletter.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices